Wednesday, March 10, 2010

21st Century, here I come!

I've always been a little slow to catch on to trends, so here we are 10 years into the 21st century and I'm just learning how to blog. At first I didn't get it. But after reading other friends' blogs (I thank Heidi for inspiring me!), I realize this might be the best my kids get to remember their childhood. My son has a scrapbook from the 1st year of his life, and the rest of his life's photographed moments are still on the computer. Sorry, Sam, and sorry, Lena who as a 16 mo. old only has one framed photo hanging in our house. And no scrapbooks.

So, as a record of my childrens' lives and as a way to ramble on about how great they are and how much I love being a mom, I am now a blogger. Here I go!

2 comments:

  1. Go you! Carl and Linnea each have quite a few scrapbook pages...my little girls...hmmm...they just caught on to the fact they only have tiny books to look at. So, I started blogging in January as an outlet...have loved it. It's a crazy fun little world! :)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete